Personal Injury Investigation is carried out to ascertain if an individual is committing fraud. In most cases investigations are linked to an insurance investigation, claim or company payout.
Lateo Surveillance Ltd are an experienced personal injury investigation company and have carried out many instructions from our legal clients. We have seen individuals from all walks of life and professions knowingly committing fraud. Often viewed by the perpetrators as a victimless crime and worryingly at times encouraged by unscrupulous individuals within the legal and medical profession.
In 2012 the Supreme Court ruled in case Fairclough Homes v Summers courts now have the power to strike out the entirety of the claim where the claimant grossly exaggerates the extent of his or her injuries.
Note; This also extends and includes any award for a genuine injury.
Lateo Surveillance Ltd deliver; diligent, investigations compliant with the following;
- Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Association of British Insures.
- The Association of British Investigators (Full Member)
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.
- Human Rights Act 1998.
Our case handlers:
- Deliver a high quality, diligent personal injury investigation management service.
- Immediately upon completion of an investigation, reports and video evidence are collated and submitted within 5 days. (much quicker if requested)
- Evidence is handled in accordance with The Association of British Insures guidelines.
- Lateo professionally edit, video ‘in-house’ when requested. No editing will be outsourced.
Our experienced surveillance operators are:
- Highly trained and qualified by professional and experienced trainers Argus Europe Ltd
- Sign a comprehensive Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Operate strictly within an ethical company policy.
- Use professional grade equipment.
All investigations are ethical, non-intrusive, compliant with The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 and conducted in a professional manner.
- Investigations are ethical and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- All operators are qualified and experienced
- Lateo hold public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Investigations will not be sub-contracted to unknown, unqualified, unregistered operators
- Comprehensive Non-Disclosure agreements are provided for complete customer confidence.
Case studies relating to Personal Injury Fraud can be found here
Please contact us for more information, including prices.
Want to speak to a real person? Please call or text or you can leave a message and we can call you straight back : +44 (0) 797 4659 016 / +44 (0) 759 5021 683
Have a question? please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
For further information on Lateo Surveillance Ltd see our About us page.
Specific information relating to Legal Clients – Commercial Clients – Private Clients can be found on our site.
Need help or advice installing a covert camera? visit our Covert Cameras page.
Lateo have invested heavily in its technical equipment, with access to cutting edge & state of the art gear, we have the edge!